The ER2000 emergency cart is unlike any other emergency cart on the market. For your emergency department, standardize on the ER2000TM series. A state-of-the-art cart design that is attractive yet functional. Simple and easy to use, press the bright yellow “open” button located at the top center. The ER2000 emergency cart is hybrid steel & polymer crash cart. The doors spring open and can lock into place allowing full access to the contents needed in any emergency situation. Other features include:
- Instant access – one touch breakaway seal opens for quick response.
- Door latches keep doors in open stationary position.
- Full extension see-thru drawer trays
- Recessed O2 tank brackets protect valves and gauges.
- Removable transportable trays for ease of restocking with sealable bag system.
- Adjustable door storage for more flexibility.
- Additional pull out work surface.
- Available in red or electric blue
- Cardiac board (CBB-ER)
- IV Pole (IV-3)
- (2) Ambu bag hooks (ABH-1)
- Plastic breakaway seals (PS-100)
- Oxygen tank brackets (O-2)
- Airway, Breathing, Circulation Labels (ER-LBL)